Ureka Global Ltd
(formerly Alansons Industries Ltd)
7 Flowers Hill
+44 (0)117 971 1364
The multiiiibead™ is part of the Smart Adhesive Application System and is a battery operated tool used for fast, efficient and clean dispensing of 1.5ltr and 3ltr sachets such as Woodstikk 10, Turfstikk MS210, and Cladstikk 12.
The multiiiibead™ Dispensing Gun is part of the Smart Adhesive Application System. This innovative system enables clean and precise application across the width of the area to be bonded. Using the correct settings, no adhesive spills on to areas it shouldn't and no adhesive is left uncovered.
The dispenser heads are available in widths of 180mm (7”), 300mm (12”) and 400mm (16”). Dispenser nozzles are disposable. Sachets of adhesive are quick and easy to load without any contact with the glue; leaving workspaces and operators clean. As they are used, the sachets are compressed, so that empty sachets form small discs which are easily disposed of. This system ensures best yield and minimal waste.
The multiiiibead™ Dispensing Gun with the 1.5ltr barrel is commonly known as the Cladstikk dispensing gun, and the Gekko G2 dispensing gun. Click the link below to learn what applications the multiiiibead™ Dispensing 1.5ltr Gun is used for.
The multiiiibead™ Dispensing Gun with the 3ltr barrel is commonly known as the Woodstikk dispensing gun, Turfstikk dispensing gun, and the Gekko G1 dispensing gun. Click the link below to learn what applications the multiiiibead™ Dispensing 3ltr Gun is used for.
1. Install battery pack into tool. Align the base of the power tool with the notch inside the battery and slide the battery pack firmly into the handle until you hear the lock snap into place. To turn the power tool on, squeeze the trigger switch. To turn the tool off, release the trigger switch. Trigger lock safeguards against inadvertent release of material
2. Trigger switch and speed dial. Turn the speed dial to an appropriate speed for your application. Then, press the trigger switch to start the flow of material. Release the trigger switch to stop the flow.
3. Plunger rod handle. To adjust plunger rod press & hold the plunger rod release trigger. Push or pull plunger rod handle to desired position. Release plunger rod release trigger.
4. Removing the dispenser head. Turn the dispenser head anti-clockwise to unscrew from the barrel. Do not pull or cross the thread as this will render the gun inoperable.
5. Loading/re-loading an adhesive sachet. While squeezing the plunger rod release trigger, pull back the plunger completely. Insert the adhesive sachet into the barrel and cut off the sealing clip. Turn dispenser head clockwise to screw dispenser head back on to the barrel.
6. Applying the adhesive. Apply consistent pressure to the trigger to dispense adhesive. Releasing the trigger instantly stops the adhesive flow. Pull the gun at a steady pace.
7. Removing a used adhesive sachet. Unlock and remove dispenser head, and allow plunger to push out the used sachet. Clean out any adhesive residue in the barrel. Dispose of sachet according to local waste regulations.
When not in use, place gun on its side on a stable surface where it will not fall or caus a trip or fall hazard. Do no leave unused for more than 15 minutes because adhesive will begin to skin over setting time dependent on adhesive being used. Refer to technical data sheet. Transport your gun empty and with the rack fully closed.
Clean barrel and lubricate spreader thread with damp cloth after each use. Do not use chemicals or similar which may damage parts. Never immerse tool in liquid or allow liquid to get inside the tool. Lubricate barrel with silicone spray after every 10 sachets of adhesive.
Never allow dirt and dust to enter the rack mechanism. Never use an applicator with a broken or bent barrel or rack. Always check dispenser hole is clear before loading a new adhesive sachet. Avoid getting adhesive on battery pack.
Have just taken the applicator out and set it up and done a small amount. Its an excellent bit of kit - absolutely brilliant. Does exactly what its meant to.
The use of the multi-bead system helped to reduce installation time by 3 days from the budgeted program
Really pleased with you adhesive systems. I have to say they are probably the best adhesives in the country
Everyone wants Stickdown floors at the moment. You must love us. I used to hate stickdown floors, but now I love them
Extremely pleased with the system. We completed a 37sqm herringbone flooring job in 6 hours, which would normally take 2 days to do!! Very impressed.
The gun is working well. I sometimes work alone and it definitely speeds the job up. I don't seem to be covered in glue as much either.
The Gun is a fantastic system saving us hours of time
Saves a lot of hard work
My Fitters have been coming back cleaner since using the Gun
Time is money, and that's why your products are so important to us
I reckon it is probably 3 times as quick as our current method
Cleaner and easier, definitely the way forward
We had a job which I allowed 8 days for. We used the Woodstikk system and we had it finished in 4 days!! I am not easily impressed, but this is a great product
You know what you are on about when it comes to adhesives
Someone’s done their research, seen what fitters required and generated this system
Beniamin Rus5 Months Ago
Hello. can you please give me more details about the big gun? what is the diameter of the sausage adhesive? how many kg does the sausage have? thanks
Bonita5 Months Ago
Both of the guns are 80mm diameter, and come with a 180mm spreader head as standard. It is possible to purchase a 300mm & 400mm head too.
The length of the 3ltr foil is approx 640mm
The 3ltr foil gives enough adhesive for a coverage of up to 6sqm.
Woodstikk 10 is used for bonding wood flooring, wood blocks, parquet flooring, engineered wood flooring
Turfstikk MS210 is a fast curing, one component, MS polymer adhesive designed for bonding artificial grass to seaming tape. It is dispensed using the multiiiibead gun.
Cladstikk® 12 is a solvent and water free MS Polymer adhesive which when used with the multiiiibead gun gives a fast, efficient and clean bonding system ideal for bonding large surfaces like PVC and GRP hygienic wall cladding.
These nozzles are used with the multiiiibead dispensing guns. The multiiiibead gun system are fast, efficient and clean dispensing guns for dispensing MS polymer adhesives when large surfaces need to be bonded, e.g. flooring, cladding, artificial gr